We endeavour to make caring for your garments as easy as possible so make sure that you check each garment's label in addition to the guide below on washing them as each style is individual due to the way it is knitted. We have wash tested each style multiple times, to ensure we can give you the best advice to look after your knits. If you care for your knitwear properly it will last and look great for years to come.
How to Wash Your Merino Wool Knitwear
Hand Wash Instructions
• Hand wash in lukewarm water with a mild wool-friendly detergent.
• Wash garments inside out.
• Do not rub or agitate the garment too much.
• Remove excess water.
• Wash similar items together
• Reshape whilst damp
• Dry flat
• Cool iron on the reverse side
• Do not bleach
• And the last rule... Never ever tumble dry!